Monday, April 9, 2007

April Terrors Birthday Bash

It was raining the whole afternoon and Mom almost cancelled the party! But thank doG that heavens was on my side and so off we went to the ultra muddy West Coast Dog Run.

The humans decided to organise a party for the April Terrors, which included yours truly, Nemo, Hika, and Mocha!

Here are some pix to share, not many, cos mom's hand were all dirty, with Mud!

Me! Notice how clean and white I was?



This is Nemo.


A group picture of the April babies.Left to right, Hika, Nemo, Me, and Mocha.


And as usual, I HAD to play my frisbee! And to gave myself a mud bath on the way.



The presents I got for today, thanks to Aunty J, S, A, and E .


Looks like Mom can save the money for stocking up on treats, just look at my overflowing treat basket! 17 kind of treats, big and small! Yummy yummy yummy!!!



What an enjoyable birthday episode for me! I hope my birthday comes every week! hiak hiak!

Off to dreamland now, tata for now!

Love,
Sundae

8 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Happy belated birthday Sundae! Looks like you had a FANTASTIC time. And as for those treats....!

Licks
Oscar x

Fu Fu said...

Hey Sundae, looks like you had a great birthday with all the presents. :)

~ fufu

Sunshade said...

Aren't you the luckiest pooch with all that FOOOOOD!!!

Is that Scuba on those treat bags???

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Sundae,
Just wanted to say HI!! :) Mom would like to know where your Mom bought all that 15 balls from!

jaffeboy said...

Happy Belated BD!!!

Glad U had fun but most importantly, those pressies U got is WOW!!!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Are you gonna be at the DWB 1 year anniversary international Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty next week end? I sure hope so! For details on how to sign up, visit my blog and click on the Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty button.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Urban Smoothie Read said...

mud party sounds fun!

n happy birthday to u

Ben & Darling said...

Happy Belated barkday ya.

You really has fun ya & Im totally fall to all your treats !!!