Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Funny things

Remember the mini socks decoration on my mini house?



Uh-huh, it somehow became part of my soft toy. While I was playing, tossing it up & down, slapping it left & right against ma face, Mom had this 2 silly silliest idea on earth which is to :


MUZZLE ME!

And to:




Use it as a footwear for me!



How silly can human get? See what she did to me later that night.

3 treat-ies, 1 on each of my paw and 1 on the ground. I was CRUELLY put on down/stay for almost a miniute before I could sink my teeth on them. *ROAR* As if it wasn't AMUSING enought for the humans, the little one decided it was time for her to tease me too!

One treatie.....two treatie.....three treatieeeee.....


So can I like eat now?



Give me more! I'll shake your hand!



ChoCoLicks,
Sundae

8 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

The muzzle pic and the socks pic had me howling with laughter.. sorry...

now i have recovered from my mirth.. i will add that i think it was cruel (though funny) but on the bright side you look amazingly cute in those pictures!!

Maybe you could find a silly hat and force your human to wear it in public.. whilst taking photo's.. oh if only huh?

love, licks and tail wags,

Ben xxx

Cassidy said...

You be a patient girl Sundae! The sock photos are funny, tee hee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Anonymous said...

Sundae is a wee cutie. really enjoyed looking through your blog.

Chilli the Dog said...

Hee...our hoomans have the strangest ideas.

You treatie on the paw thing is so cool!

Wuff

Chilli

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I will not laugh because I'm a dog and know not to. But my stupid Human is laughing!

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Sundae, happy barkday to u, and i hope u gets lots of pressies and treats..me hopes u has many many more barkdays...

b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)

Hammer said...

Hi Sundae
We sure have to be patient putting up with our hoomans.
Also, I'm very sorry I'm late wishing you a VERY HAPPY BARKDAY. Mum has been very busy and she hasn't been able to help me with my blogging. Hope you had a wonderful day.
Love from Hammer

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing these fun photos. They were trying to use that sock for everything but your paw at first. We hope you got plenty of treats for shaking hands. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals