Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pawzcafe Barbeque!!

Over at Pawzcafe forum, the Admin organised a Dog Lovers BBQ session at the rooftop of Toa Payoh South Community Centre! Is that cool or what?

Before Mom left home to pick up Aunty D and Cera, we went over to Bishan Park again! This time, I met 2 shetland sheepdog and a mongrel, one of the shetland was so so so handsome, that I almost didn't want to go to the BBQ :P

We arrived at the Community Centre rather early, and Mom decided to take some shots. Let me give each a short introduction.

1. Yours Truly!



Being a rather good gal yesterday, supervised the dogs' play like what a supervisor should! [mom: yea right, she went around barking at dogs who played too rough even when they're not even near her. =.=" Busybody! Some forumers give her a nickname "Mata", which meant Police in our Hokkien Dialect.] Mom had to make me drop my 'work' by tempting me for a game of fetch.


I got really hot, and went to the tap for a good cooling down session.



2. Next up, Cera! She's really cute even at her age.



A wide grin for the camera please!


3. Handsome Big Paw! Yea, Big Paw is his name, we sometimes call him Paw Paw. In case you wonder, he is a Schnauzer cross Cocker.


4. And this is Zen, she's the lil sister of Big Paw. See how Mom can never get a proper shot of her? Cuz she's a HYPER active dog, too fast for Mum's fingers.


There she goes again, this time, taking my toy along with her.


See how the siblings played, they never stop.


5. Mico, the dog belonging to the Admin. Poor her, got dumped into a plastic box by her daddy.



6. Melody! Her first outing with her 1 day old slave. Doesn't she look really happy? And that's Mico in the background.


Look how cute her eyes are.



8. Bond! The Golden Retriever. He's really a gentleman, no matter how many times I told him off, he just walks away nicely. :P


Following are the dogs whose names I cannot recall. I can't be blamed for this can I? After all, I'm still a Dog. The one who should be blamed is Mom, bleah!

8. A handsome rough collie.


8. An Alaskan Klee Kai


9. A Shih Tzu


10. A Chihuahua


11. Another Chihuahua


12. Yet another Chihuahua



These are what the human feeds on.




And there's me. Uhm... going around making sure that the dog feeding to the dogs are safe for consumption. [mom:dun try to make begging sound so nice.]




There were many more dogs at the BBQ, like a Afghan Hound, German Shepard, Rottweiler, more Chihuahuas, more Shih tzus and more Jrts. BUT that woman sneaked off to fil her bottomless pit and left the camera and I me no attention.

Off for a good nap now.

ChocoLicks,
Sundae

7 comments:

Zen said...

hi Sundae,
thank you for your lovely pics. you're so cute.. but you didn't want to play with me :(

Juno said...

Wow wow Sundae!! Looks like you had a pawsome day with so many doggies. I think I found ME!!

Momo xoxo

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros are about 250 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact make. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 180 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 210 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 250 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?