Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bone day!

I love it whenever it's Mom's off day. She'll either rot at home with me the whole day, cook me some fabulous foodie, or bring me out of the neighbourhood for long walks.

Remember the smoked lamb bone she made Granny buy the other day? Yes! I managed to give her the pitiest look before she relented and gave it to me.

See how delicious it is? Can't wait to sink my teeth into it!


She took out her camera and requested for a good shot, so okay Mom, just ONE!


As if it wasn't enough, she wanted MORE! And I made my stand by giving her this. *Bleah*



And went to sink myy teeth into the bone while she wasn't looking.


I went on chewing, deeply engrossed in it as the taste was heavenly.


Until....................



EHHHH!!!! WHOOPS! Caught on the camera AGAIN!


So I told her "Admire my backside while I get back to my bone."



ChocoLicks,
Sundae

3 comments:

e said...

Sundae
Can you do a homestay in Japan with us?
We go for nice walkies and runs everyday. We will also try to go for pet holidays. We will have lamb bones and all sorts of yummy foods.

Please ask your mum
hehehe

Fei

Ben & Darling said...

Im drooling............

Bogart H. Devil said...

FANTASTIC photos Sundae... that bone is HUGE compared to you!!!

Hope you enjoyed the WHOLE THING :)

Love,
Bogart