Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ArrghZ!!

Don't know what's wrong with VideoEgg.com, was prompt to log in countless times even when I am LOOGED IN. Gheeze! Anyone of you dloggers encounter the same problem?


Anyways, what happened over the past 1 week was more or less the same old thing. Mom brought us to the park, played with the frisbee and Jordan went stalking others.

It rained heavily early next morning, and because Mom had not showered the "muddy" us, we weren't let into her room. I was scared stiff during the storm. I whined and barked, Mom slept through it like a pig!

*Hurmph! I'm not ever gonna let you lock me out*



*Not even if there's food!*

3 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hmm, not noticed any new problems with Video Egg. I can't log into it from dad's laptop, but have never been able to for some reason.

Licks
Oscar x

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

What a face. How could she lock precious lil you out?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Fu Fu said...

Aw.... Sundae, you look so sad in those pictures. :(

~ fufu