Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mama bought a new camera

Mom bought a new digital camera last night, and guess what? She started snapping away like Sunshade's trigger happy Mom.

Let me share with you what she took so far in 12 hours.


She snapped at us in the morning when eyes are open but body is still sleeping.
*What's that!?*



























*Trying not to look into the camera*


















*Gimme a break*




*Did you just say "Hungry"?*
























She then snapped the lunch we had, and our faces when we were made to STAY.


*Slurpssssss!* Minced beef with the necessary supplements like fish oil, vitC, and seameal. Mom stuck garlics in the minced beef thinking that we wouldn't notice, but the fact is, we're not that free to pick it out, so we ate it up with the meat.












*Hurry say "OKAY"*



*Why are you taking so long?*





















*OOHhhhh... Foooddddd...*



















*Quick lah!*



























After lunch, she continued snapping away, trying to make us pose nicely for the shots by tempting us with the ball.
*Should I make a jump for it?*






























*I think I'll sit pretty, use my eye power and wait for it to drop*




























She then said we'll get to play after we pose nicely with the ball.
*How's this Mom?*



























The usual expression Jordan gives. HAHA!



























When the release command was given, we went ahead with fetching, for about 5 mins before it turned into a wrestling session, and YES! SHE has to take pictures of that too.

*GGGGRrrrRRrrrr*


















*Bite*Bite*Bite his ear*




























*Domination!*



















We took a rest when we felt tired, and she had to drag us up, to pose for more shots.

*When will this end?*




























*Not soon I guess*



















*Trying my bestest to look miserable*



























She also took pictures of the area where I scratched until it bled. I tried cvering up with the thick fur I got, but she still found out. [mom: is that hotspot or what?]





















Then she decided to make us look big.




























*Huhhh? Did you just say "Hungry" again?*



























Yeap! It was dinner time! She took picture of our dinner as well. Egg white, potato, carrot and Abady Lamb canned food.



























During the night, when we were about to sleep, she had to come and shoot our "nose-print"




















I think I better go hide somewhere now, just in case. Ciao!

Love,
Sundae

5 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Sundae, oh what alot of cute photos of you and Jordon. I love your big nose photo. You look so cute..

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Some beautiful photos there. I particularly like the one of you with your ball Sundae.

You food is yummy looking. You get teeny portions. I am such a big greedy boy!

Licks
Oscar x

Boo Boo said...

Hi Sundae :)

Is your mum changing her profession to a photographer ??

:P

Sundae said...

Hey Butchy&Snickers,
Sometimes Mom uses the FLASH mode, and I hate it, so does the Kuku-boy.

Hi Fufu,
Hees, Thanks you for the compliments. *Muack!*

Hi Oscar,
Even though I might be a small sog, I still feel, with that kinda portion, it's only enough to feed a Chihuahua. :P

BooBoo, I guess she's trying real hard. HAha.

Love,
Sundae

Anonymous said...

People should read this.