Tuesday, March 6, 2007

To The BEACH!

It's been so long since I went on an outing. Last Saturday, despite having to sit for a paper on Monday, Mom brought us to the beach, an outing organized by a member in JRM.

As usual, at the sight of a frisbee, I not hesitate to entertain the humans by pestering them to throw it.

*Huh? Is she taking out a frisbee?*


*Indeed!*



*Wont you play with me? Pretty pretty pleaseeeeee?*



*Eye power*Fly frisbee fly!*


I made fun of the human.
*Catch me if you can*

Then Froxy saw me playing with HIS frisbee and decided he should claim back what belongs to him.
*Isn't that mine?*



*I better run*


After I got out of his sight, I quickly find a safe soft to keep the frisbee out of his view.
*Heh! Maybe he doesnt knows how to swim*


But I was so WRONG! He found it soon after I place it there. So off I went, in search of a perfect spot to bury it.
*Aha! Perfect spot! Digging it*


I need a deeper and a larger hole!
*Continue digging*


Voila! It is perfectly buried, now I can go mind my own business in peace.



I think some of the dogs caught me trying to bury something, they came over and pestered me to let them into the secret, I got pissed and I made my stand.


They left me alone and minded their own businesses. I then went to check on Jordan, to see what he was up to. As usual, dogs kept flooding towards him.

*Jordan: HUH! are those dogs coming after me?!*


*I think I better hide under Mommy*


*Just what is Spiky trying to do?*



As much as Jordan was the one being stalked, he had his fair share of stalking others too.

Love at first sight?








There were so many humans and dogs alike on that day that I think I lost count on how many Jordan stalked and how many he stalked. Just to share some pictures of the dogs that were there.

Chorri


Spiky


Donut


Choppa


Cocoa

Princess


Jojo


Mocha

Nemo


Mambo


Camry[top] and Max[bottom]


Coco


That's about what I can remember. Dogs have short term memory remember? Can'tblame me for that.

Need to rest now, especially after such a long post. Goodnight.

Love,
Sundae

Courtesy of the pictures : Spiky's Mom, Max's Mom and Nemo's Mom

7 comments:

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Fabulous pictures of all the doggies. looks like you had a wonderful time.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

Fu Fu said...

Hey Sundae, you sure do look happy seeing that frisbee.

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I am loving Jordan's beach hair look!

I have never been to the beach but it certainly looks like fun. And what a lot of other doggies, no wonder you couldn't remember all the names!

Licks
Oscar x

jaffeboy said...

Nice!!! I will be going to the beach this Saturday too!!! Yippee!!

Herbie said...

You went to the beach as well? I went on Sunday! Seems like really good weather these few weekends!

Sundae said...

Butchy&Snickers : Jordan was more like picking out a boyfriend. I think he's gay, havent seen him going after girls so far. You guys can play when the snow subsides! I just love frisbee!!!

Scrappy : It was indeed a fun day! It's been a long time since I went to the beach. hehe.

Fufu : I love fetching, ball or frisbee, but when there's a frisbee, i dun care about any balls..

Oscar : You dun have a beach over there? Hmmm, i guess there were nearly 20 doggies on that day.

Jaffe : Hope the weather will be fine and that you'll have loads of fun! :)

Herbie, were you guys at tanjong beach too? I saw some GRs and huskies when mama brought us to the wrong section of tanjong beach.


Luv,
Sundae

Urban Smoothie Read said...

great outing u had there @ d beach