Sunday, January 21, 2007

Earning my Keep

Mom says that we are spending WAAAYYYY too much and she insist us to earn our own keep from now on. But the thing is, I DO NOT want to sell my precious toys, neither did Jordan wants to part with his softies.

So... We came up with a brilliant plan! We went into Grandma's room, pick out the box where she keeps a collection of toys to sell it! I bet she would not notice it as the box is always placed high up in the wardrobe, she wouldn't find out in a million years. Keke.

These are the Hello Kitty Wedding Series which so many were crazy about, I remember Mom saying that Grandma, a couple of times, bought the set for 60bucks! Anyways, I'm putting them up for sale at $15 for each piece, and $25 for a set.

The Chinese Wedding



















The Malay Wedding



















The Korean Wedding



















The Japanese Wedding



















The Romantic Wedding



















The Space Wedding




















The Pinky Pig. And no, I'm not included in the Set. The pig has to go alone for $15.















This will be all for now, until I can manage to steal somemore stuffies from Grandma's room. :)

Love
Sundae

5 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

My mum likes the stoopid Hello Kitty stuff lots. She hasn't got any of these ones though. They look good to chew on...

Licks
Oscar x

Sundae said...

:D Do you want to spare some of your dog chows to purchase a set for her? Then you can also use it as a fetching/chewing toy. Hehe

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Kitties? Kitties? Put them on EBAY fast!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sundae said...

Hehehe.. Grandma knows it now. Sigh, the sale doesnt seems to be moving. Lelong lelong!! Selling cheap cheap, exchange for some nibbles/ dog chows applicable too. :D

Sundae said...

Grandma says it's better than Mom asking cash from her. Heh heh, it's time for spring cleaning anyways.

The pig's about my size, it'll be a good toy for me, but mom says no. Sigh.