Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Tagged again, New Year Resolution

I'm being tagged by Miss Sunshade, to list down 5 New Year Resolutions after which, I'll have to tag 5 other friends they will then do the same.

My Resolutions:
1. Try my best to be contented with what is given instead of being overly greedy

2. Try not to give ugly pose/face when Mom's taking pictures.
3. Try not to stare too much, Mom says it's rude to do that especially when there's food around. 4. To be more ladylike when eating. Yeap, she finished that piece of Mac scrambled eggs in 3 seconds.

5. And LASTLY, try to hold my pee/poo until Mom wakes up before releasing them.


Friends that I'll be tagging:
1. Herbie
2. Joey
3. Bond
4. FuFu
5. Jay



Many of you tell me that those foodie cooked by my Mom looks delicious, on behalf of Mom, I say thanks to you guys, BUT, look at the kind of food she eats! How many of you dogs out there would want to exchange your meals with these? I sure do!



Off to plea Mom to serve us dinner now.

Love,
Sundae

16 comments:

Herbie said...

Meatballs! My M loves them too!

and I need some time to think of resolution. :P

Wired for Mackie said...

Hiya, Sundae! Pleased to meet you! I like you and your brother, my mom used to have mini schnauzers before getting me (a Wire Fox Terrier).
Happy New Year!

Your new pal, Mackie

Boo Casanova said...

hey sundae,

those resolutions are kinda difficult to keep. but seriously no dog need resolutions. wait, we do, we write them down and break every one of them. :-)

wet wet licks

Boo

Fu Fu said...

Hi Sundae, me me...I would like th change food with your mum. Her food looks really... yummy..

~ fufu

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I vote for Mom food!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sharon said...

Nice to see you! Snickers is a rat terrier. They look a lot alike, but rats have longer legs. Check us out. She is named after a sweet treat also.
www.lifewithsnickers.blogspot.com

Sundae said...

Herbie, my Mom can eat those balls 3 times a week.

Mackie, I bet you like me more. Heh heh, nice to see you here. :)

Boo, yeaps, just stating down for the sack of stating down, and please Mom for that moment. Hah.

Fufu, ya sure you can take meat?

Buster, me too! But it's unlikely that i'll ever will taste it as she seldom do takeaways for these.

Sharon, snickers looks like a real cutie.

Love
Sundae

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

That isn't an ugly face in the picture (number 2)! You are cute!

Licks,
Oscar x

Sundae said...

Thanks for the compliment, But Mom insited that I looked like a mutant. :X

Sundae

jaffeboy said...

Oooo... U get to eat Mac Scramble Egg????!!!!! That is sooooo unfair. I gotta tell MaMa now.

All I get is to sit with them @ MacDonalds and eat my own breakfast while they enjoy theirs.

Sundae said...

Hey Jaffe,

Yea, Mom couldn't resist those pleading eyes. *hiak*hiak* All you have to teach Mom is how to order it. Mom usually says "1 scrambled egg, side" Some cashier gave her weird looks thou. hehe. They come in $1 and $2, 1 or 2 eggs. Hope you'll get to enjoy it the next time you're there.

Love
Sundae

fee said...

greetings sundae! and happy new year! this is a fellow terrierist from sunny singapore and i followed my nose in here – are those the same kind of meat balls as the ones they sell in the ikea cafe? recipe please!!!!

loves,
fee

Sundae said...

Hi Fee!

Yeap, they are the meatballs from IKEA cafe. Mom usually eats there, didn't made them.

:)

Sunshade said...

HAHAHAHAHA I can see how much you love your food Sundae!! And I"m with you, I want your mommy's food, maybe we can trade? Does she want raw chicken carcass?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sundae said...

Well, we don't have to ask Mom right? Will just sneak up to her plate and exchange those delicicous food with your raw chicken carcass. Heh.

Bogart H. Devil said...

I loved the pictures that went along with your resolutions... good luck with those!

Love,
Bogart