Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Terry is BACK!!

Remember Terry? Well, he's back in Mom's hands. Why? Cos the ladies found out that the evil woman, put an ad up for the sale of Terry the next day Mom returned the dog. So the ladies set up a plot, to buy Terry over, so that they can get proof of them doing direct selling, and rebut their crap saying that they're actually ding rehoming, and that the 'adoption fees' includes vets fees.

Terry, now named Happy, is good to go now. He looks good, eats and plays well now. He makes a good companion for anyone.


Do help spread the word around. Happy does deserves a good home.

Love
Sundae

7 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Poor Terry! Happy is a much better name & I really hope he will be now. Let's keep our paws crossed that he finds a lovely mum &/or dad to look after him forever.

Licks,
Oscar x

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I think you should keep him!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sundae said...

It's not up to me to decide if he stays. I don quite like him to start of with, and thinking about how he'll have to share my allowances and toys, hrmpf! :P

Sundae


Mom speaks : I won't be able to upkeep 3 dogs, with 2 that requires quite a high maintenance on grooming.

Fu Fu said...

Oh.. I hope the evil ladies get punished. I hope Terry/Happy gets a good forever home soon.

~ fufu

Bogart H. Devil said...

With a cute face like that and a name like Happy, I'm sure you'll find a good forever home!!!

Love,
Bogart

fee said...

dear sundae,

has happy found a forever home yet?

loves,
fee

Sundae said...

Hey Fee,

Nope, Happy is still here. But the good news is, there are 2 hooman that's interested in adopting him. Mom will be paying them a visit soon to sniff their butts out.

Sundae