Friday, February 2, 2007

2 Terrorist Equals No Peace

I had an unexpected visitor this evening. Milo was arranged to be boarded for 2 weeks in March, but was brought forward when his Mom had to travel earlier.

I didn't really like him as he was too active and pushy for my liking, kept poking his nose into my privates and sticking to MY Mom like glue!
Milo
And not long after, he was accused for doing this!


She ruled out that it cannot be Happy as she just brought him down for his pee session, can't be me or Jordan as well as we don't mark in our own home!


And so, the ACCUSED was to serve a JAIL term of 20minutes
And while Milo was serving his jail term, Mom spotted another 2 puddles of pee! And the Culprit was ................

HAPPY!! See his guilty look The Accused was set free and the culprit was made to serve for 30minutes for not surrendering. Being the smart girl, I decide not to do anything stupid, instead, I picked up my toy and asked Mom for a tug-o-war session, when I think that she feels a lil irritated I stopped. Am such a good girl right? Mom was sure busy and will be for at least the next 13days.


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Wouldn't it be nice to have a personalised credit card for the humans which can include pictures and such? They can be reminded to buy us things when they're happily swiping their card away when they're out shopping.

Courtesy of Bobby & Belle's Dad





Love,
Sundae

1 comment:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Pee pee puddles in house not good! Glad the culprit was rounded up.

Licks
Oscar x