Saturday, February 24, 2007

New stuffs

Mom's been buying and trying out new stuffs on us.

Firstly, it was the abady canned food. We were fed on it + supplements every morning since 2 weeks ago, but still, our stomach doesnt agree with it. Guess she's gonna try raw minced meat next.

Then, she got Jordan an electric bark colour, cos he screams like mad whenever people walk past the corridor when no one's home. Seems to be working a lil thou.

Next, we got us a new toy, as well as a new brand of treat to try from Uncle H who operates Doggiezone. Mom always have this cookie jar, where she would fill it up with cookies every 10-14 days. This week, we've got Ginger Ridge Roast Toasties! It was yummy yum yum! And btw, I think I saw the new packet of cookies for the next week Mom just bought, call me greedy, I think it's inherited!

Anyways, here's the video of us playing the Tug-o-four.



Lastly, Mom boiled soup for us this evening! I hope I'll get soup everyday!

Ingredients: Pork knuckles, carrots, potatoes, garlics, apples.



Cut them up, and throw them into the pot with boiling water.


After 20mins, add in the knuckles. Wait for 30 mins, and it can be served.

Off to bed with a satisfied stomach! Hope I'll dream of more *yum*yum*s

Love,
Sundae

3 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hi Sundae! Can I come over for dinner? That looks MUCH yummier than what I've been having lately...

Love,
Bogart

jaffeboy said...

YUMMY!!!!.... KNUCKLE KNUCKLE KNUCKLE!!!

Sundae said...

Bogart, you can come if you really want to. Else I can get Mama to DHL it to you. :D

Jaffe, that was a really yummy knucle, BUT, I didn't get to sink my teeth onto it.