Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lazy Mama?

Another weekend past, and I did not go out of the estate again. Mom says we're expecting visitors, a couple who will come to view the house and another who is coming to take a look at Happy. See how Happy changed over the 2 months.

He was a botak fella when he 1st came.


His fur slowly grew as the infections cleared away.



He also learnt what's the meaning of being a dog.


He looked more like a Maltese now.




Anyone there to bring him home?


I hope the couple will.

--------------------------------------------------

Back to TOPIC! I'm sure Mom's finding excuses not to bring us for outings! But nevertheless, we still went for super duper long walks daily at the mini park near home.

This is how we're being leashed up these days. Mom usually use a Rogz double leash, but she said we always tangle her up with that and decided to use a shorter extension double leash instead.


There were no other dogs and non moving vehicles, so we got to go off leashed, BUT still leashed as I'm being leashed to Jordan and vice versa. [Mom:They look cute like that, and I do not have to worry about going after which dog 1st should they decide not to listen. :P]

See where Mom went and what she did! How LOYAL is she!


Of cos, I rushed back to her, a lil slow, but little does she know that it's TIRING to have to drag a brother around.
Boy! I was thirsty like a cow when we reached home! See how I drank up my water.
[Mom:More like washing your face.]



Off to rest now. Tired tired dogs..



Love,
Sundae

5 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, happy is looking so handsome now!

Imagine how much water I can hold in my beard when I have a drink!!!

Licks
Oscar x

Urban Smoothie Read said...

looks like u had a rather special e-collar there...

Fu Fu said...

Oh Happy looks really like a happy dog now. So glad that you guys took such good care of him.
And Sundae, you really drank alot of water...

~ fufu

Sundae said...

Oscar, Happy went to his new mommy and daddy! I hope he'll be happy there.

Amanda, that's Happy wearing the E collar, not me. It's kinda unique as it's being held together by the velcros, the normal ones uses rafia string.

Fufu, Happy is definitely Happy now, cos he has a Mommy and Daddy to call his own! Heehee. Mom says drinking more water is good.

Love,
Sundae

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

hehehe I always fill my beard with water then drip it all over my mommy. hey you have done a wonderful job on Happy.... he is starting to look like me now.

Tail wags
~Scrappy