Thursday, February 1, 2007

Am I a Bad girl?

I don't know what came up to Grandma these few weeks, she has been cooking everyday! Tempting me with all the fantastic salty, oily, sweet smelling scents! Who could resist those wonderful tasting food when they're placed right in front of you when they dine??!

Today, Grandma fried some chicken, and while she and Mom were busy bringing in the dishes, and uncle taking a drink, Jordan and I quickly went into the room. Mom and Uncle did not have enough hands to pack and bring the remainings of the chickens to the kitchen, and we quickly chomped off a few chicken bones! *yummy*yum*yum* It was sweet, salty and crunchy! We thought that it might be a start off for next week's Bones and Raw Food diet.

But our enjoyment did not last for more than 20 secs, uncle turned back to the room and was shocked to see us scavaging through the piles of bones, he shouted, Mom rushed in, she scream, and needless to say, we got an earful plus a few *piaks* from Mom, Jordan had a few extra *piaks* as he was still chomping away when Mom was right in front of him. Being the smart gal, I dropped my bone near Jordan, and Mom thought that I still had a lil respect for her, how naive. :P

She then went to get a bowl of pig's organ soup, after she took a sip, she placed the bowl on the floor, trying to test us, how stupid she thinks we are to daringly drink the soup off the bowl? Haven't she heard of the idiom "Once bitten twice shy"? I of cause, in my greedy nature stared at the bowl longingly with 2 feet away from the bowl, while Jordan peeped out from Mom's room. Heh, even if I can't taste it, there's no wrong with smelling it.



See how my eyes gleem at the sight/scent of food?


















--------------------------------------------------------------------



Just two weeks ago, Mom was so excited about Grandma's Van coming home, and Grandma said that it can officially be SJ [SundaeJordan] Mobil. Mom was so excited that she even offered to rent the Van to a forumer she knows for a minimal fee.

Boy was Mom excited, she gotten ready the decals to be put on, and even wanted to send the would-be SJ Mobil for a polish and also to get some doggy paw prints sprayed on the body.

Mom hurried Grandma to confirm the time to collect the Van tomorrow [friday], when Grandma made the call just an hour ago, she brought in bad news. She said that her ex-boss cum good friend's son would like to carry on with the long term rental of the van. For a moment, I felt really upset as I can't have my own Mobil like Sunshade and Fufu, but on another thought, I kinda felt happy as Mom would have to give up bringing us to the evil swimming pool weekly! Mom was of course, upset! Very upset that she finished eating half a tub of haagan daz ice cream without even allowing me to have a few licks off the spoon [Mom: not after stealing chicken bones!!]

Sigh, I think she wants us out of the room tonight. It's been a bad day. *Humming Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" *






















Love,
Sundae

4 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I am a food thief too. You would think the hoomans would know better by now!

Licks
Oscar x

Joey said...

oh my gawd... you and jordan are as greedy as Jack and I!
*evil grin*

Sundae said...

Yeap, we're a bunch of foodie doggies!

Tt'll teach Grandma/Mom not to tempt us in the future. hiak hiak.

Sundae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.