Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I've been TAGGED!!

Alrights,I've been tagged by BooBoo. I knew this would come, haha.

RULES of the game

The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas".

Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here's 3 things I would definitely LOVE to get for Christmas:
1. More FOOD!
2. More Toys! you'll understand why later in this post.
3. And of course, to go for a fun filled outing!

Then here's 3 things I would definitely not want for Christmas:
1. Another dog addition to the house. Having a irritating brother is more than enough.
2. Consecutive rainy days. They ate up my walks and outings!
3. Scoldings from Mom

The 5 friends that I TAG:
1. Joey
2. Mico
3. Bobby&Belle
4. Pudgie
5. Baileys&Maen

All done!



Down to serious stuffs. Mom was such a BADDIE today! First, she got a YOGA mat and took a corner out of her bedroom just for JORDAN! Such a nice cosy little corner! And look at him, grinning from ear to ear. Mom's BIAS!!

Please don't tell him I just went and messed up the area. *smirk*


And THEN!! She THREW AWAY all my old PLUSH toys!! *CRY* I did not even have the chance to give them a last kiss goodbye.
There's Cathy, the dark pink plushie that I had since I was 4months old. It's only been 30mins and I miss her already. I love her tail most. The ball that was left by Ziggy, miniature Hello Kittys, the slipper I made Grandma to give it to me and the Miniature Xmas Tree.

I HATE her, just for today.

[Jordan doesnt like sleeping on my bed, and just few days back, he peed into his own bed, so I got the mat plus a old pillow and created his little corner. As for the toys, they already OLD and smelly. :P]

5 comments:

pudgiejrt said...

Hi, you have a cute blog too. But I do not know how to do tagging though. :P
And I see you're from MDIS like me too. :) Nice to have you onboard. If u ever start your own pet cafe, let me know and I can bring Pudgie down to for your opening.
Cheers!

Sundae said...

Thank you Pudgie.

You'll just have to follow the instructions on my post, copy and paste from RULES of the game...... all the way to ....and tell them to read your blog.

follow the instructions and VOILA! I'm not in MDIS, BUT Mom is. Maybe you both would like to talk more with each other. I'll get her to leave you a msg at JRM.

Mom thought hard about the cafe and is gonna post-pone the plan for a while, she would like to complete at least an adv DIP before going into business.

Hope to see you soon :)

Love, Sundae

Sunshade said...

Just think about it Sundae, your mom threw away your toys because she is getting you new ones *wink*!! Now you know what you're getting for X-mas!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sundae said...

Hi Sunshade, I certainly hope you're right on this. But I did not see Mom going out shopping since Wednesday. :X

adegerard said...

sundae you're cute!!!

check tricia out. =x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tud6RjVsxoU