Saturday, December 30, 2006

West Coast Dog Run

Yippee yay yay!

UncleS told Mom to bring the 2 of us along for their lunch appointment, but somehow or rather, they ended up having MacDonald's takeaways in the Dog Run.

As usual, when I got there, I avoided as many dogs as I could, and bugged Mom to take my FAVOURITE toy, which is the FRISBEE!

Sitting pretty and patiently for Mom.

*Yawnnnn* What's taking her so long? I think I see her striking up a conversation with a handsome dude.Tadaa! Time for an endless game of fetch! *hurry and throw it*


Here are some action shots of me. Runnnnnn........
Closer to target.
Got it!
Again pleaseeeee....
Of all the shots, Mom's happy with this, as she tried countless times to snap a proper shot of me "flying"





And while I was busy chasing the frisbee, Jordan was busy getting chased. *Laugh out loud*




Even when UncleS wanted to take a picture with both of us, the black GSD wanted a place in the shot too.Ahh.. Finally.. Nicely done.
So what did Mom got at the end of the day? A full masked JRT. :P


Oh btw Sunshade, I went to find a spot in the Dog Run and started DIGGING! Hope to meet you soon, that explains the mud on my face.

Off to take a nap now. Tata.

Love,

Sundae

3 comments:

Boo Boo said...

SUNDAE !!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NUDE YEAR !!!!!!! May you have lots of steaks, bones, fun, balls, friesbees ALL YEAR ROUND !!!!

Boo Casanova said...

hi sundae,

saw your blog listed on dogs with blogs. newbie huh. i love newbie. :-)

i like your brother Jordan. he sure one handsome dog!

happy new year

wet wet licks

Boo (www.mynameisboo.com)

Sundae said...

Hey Boo Boo,

Thanks for the blessings. :) May you have a great year ahead as well.

Hi Boo,

Yea, i'm rather new here, still getting used to some of the technical stuffs. Heh, seem like my brother only attract males' attention. kekeke.

Love,
Sundae