Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I've got Gifts! Thanks Fei and Eve!

It was a boring day, Mom went to shower the car, went to the gym and had a very fabulous dinner.

As for me! I was left alone at home to rot!


As Mom walked into the house after all her programs for the day, she commented excitedly "You have a parcel Sundae!"


It was from Fei and her hooman Eve! How sweet of them. Love ya! Love ya!


*sniff*sniff*sniff* Smells really really good. I wonder what's inside.


Guess what was in the bag?

Woolalah! Mom, can you quickly finish taking pictures??! I'm running out of patience! Lotsa lollipops, a packet of dried beef treats, a helloe kitty plushie with squeaker and a note from them.


I couldnt ared less and went ahead with choosing one of MY pressies!


I chose the Lollipop! See that irritating hooman pup?! She's been trying to get her hands on my toy and treats! *Hurmpf*


It was ubber ubber DELICIOUS! Thanks to Fei and your Mama!



ChoCoLicks!
Sundae

2 comments:

e said...

Sundae is sooooooooo cute.
I know, this is the 1108th time I said this.

I love that picture of her posing with that lolli!

Love
Fei and E

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We hope the present helped you feel better. We hate when our mom leaves us alone too.
Ozzie & Rocky