Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fund Raising, 1st Anniversay!

Hooooray! To the success of the B.R.A fund raising today at U-Petgamart! THE OFFICIAL AMOUNT RAISED TODAY IS $1170!!! Woohoo!

And also a very Happy 1st Anniversay to U-Petgamart.

There are no pictures of the event as Mom left me all alone at home when she went there, and so I secretly took her handphone and hid it somewhere she couldn't find.

Sulking during the afternoon, she did not even pop me a treat before she left home! *Hurmph*


I guess she felt guilty? See what she got for me today.


These are some of the stuffs she got from the B.R.A booth. Fresh Homemade Garlick Cookies from Barker's Grub and a small porcelain bowl. (the packet of green bone is won from a lucky dip from the purchase of the following)




Very yummilicious Solid Gold Garlic Bagels!


And a new tub of food from Nutro. As there were no samples, Mom thought it was some kind of cereal dog food[she wants it to be mixed in my Homecooked food once in a while] and so she happily bought it to try out.


But to her disappointment, it's just like any other plain ol' kibbles. With the thought of selling it off to some Nutro Kibbles feeder, I told Mom I'll still eat it happily.



So she gave me some Garlick Cookies in reward for being a good dogter just before dinner.


while she had this all by herself! Duhz!



ChoCoLicks,
Sundae

6 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Sundae!

Some fine looking treats there my friend... and you're so darned photogenic!!!

Love,
Bogart

Alfie's Mum said...

aiyoyo, u look so much like me when u sulk. look forward to our next meet. see ya again.

Frasier said...

Hi Sundae,
Guilt works well with the humans !
Frasier

Ben & Darling said...

those treats look great but but your mommy's FOOD look even yummylicious!!

Juno said...

Hello Sundae!! Sorry for not visiting you for a while.
I must say you're very VERY photogenic!!

Have a good weekend!
Momo xoxo

Juno said...

Hi there! It's me again Momo! :) I wonder how you're up to? Me? I have a little brudder now!

Hope to see you soon!

Momo xoxo