Monday, April 28, 2008

Of Fat Nono & Potatoe Chips



Fat & short Nono is over for a long stay again.

As irritating as he is, he tore up my soft toys, ate my food, & shared my treats! Worst of all, he pees & poos anyhow in the house! How yucky can he get?

Mom, I don't like him!



The other day, just as she bought us some food from the store, she chanced upon this:





Very nice smelling!





& very nice to chew!



Not very healthy thou, & some other similar stuffs makes me puke when I swallow them. So I limit myself to one every week or so. [mom:sundae doesnt really like swallowing the hides, once it gets soft & gooey, she'll leave it there for me to throw.]

Chewing makes us happy!




ChoCoLicks,
Sundae

2 comments:

Harry said...

Sorry to hear your visitor isn't better behaved!

Those chips look yummy. I think I could eat one in a few seconds though.

Toodle pip
Harry x

World of Animals, Inc said...

Doggy chips we have never seen before. It looks like you are really enjoying the delicious K9 chip. Thanks for sharing the fun photos. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals