Wednesday, January 17, 2007

KukuBoy had a KukuCut

That Kuku boy was sent to a groomer who gave him a kuku cut. That's for leaving me at home Mom. =P


Let me show you a picture of him from his last groom. Notice the nice long centre parted beard?

Then months past and he looked like this last night. Don't you think he looks fatter than me? *Heh*heh*
THEN!!! Came the surprise this late afternoon. Mom SPECIFICALLY told the groomer to TRIM the beard neat, and NOT cut it SHORT. But when Mom saw him, she got a shock of her life.


He now looks like this, and will be for the next 4-6 months until his beard grows back. See muzzle/bridge? The fur got slipped/cut off, obviously a puupy cut which Mom did not ask for.

Compared to... the more Mom see this picture, the more "gek sim" she is. Who asked her, itchy backside, changed groomer. :PMom was even more pissed when the groomer gave reply to the question as why she cut the beard. The groomer said "His beard was very untidy, I had to cut it. Moreover, MS beard are all cut like this." From that moment, Mom doubted her qualification and decided not to say much, paid money and left the salon. She vowed she'll never go back there and she would not recommend anyone there.

Moral of the story? Stick with the groomer who does the job well, even thou price is higer.


And you know what's the thing that puts me off?! Jordan always always look slimmer than me whenever he comes home from the groomer's. *Hurmpf* I think I need a diet.


Back to me, ain't sure why I took a liking to POO recently. The just yesterday, Grandma caught me eating poo while Mom was out. Mom caught me smelling the poo and almost licking it when she came back in the night. Had a earful from her. Hmm, if it smells nice, it should be edible right? And I was hungry! Cos Mom came home around midnight. Bad mama!

Sundae

mom: I think it's the Honest Kitchen food I feed them in the morning, mixed it with nupro + seameal. Supposed to add warm water, but I used room temp. instead, sometimes i still see the dried food in her poo. Am gonna stop feeding it for a while and see how it goes.

4 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Poor Jordan, he should have barked at the groomer to let her know she was being stoopid. He still looks good though, and at least it will grow back eventually.

He is still fatter than you Sundae!

Licks
Oscar

Sundae said...

You sure? I look skinnier than him still? Hehe, that's comforting.

As he's a cuckoo boy, i was sure he was enticed by the groomer.

jaffeboy said...

Don't fret, U still look good la!!!

Sunshade said...

Oh no Sundae..... um... even tho Jordan is longer than you and bigger, you do have a wider body..

Tell your mom you just have more chest, like me you know, not fat.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade