Sunday, January 14, 2007

Not a fantastic week

It's been a real boring week.

Firstly, it has been raining non stop, again! I was not given any walks, and the energy is exploding inside me. Jordan and I had a fun time chewing up the tissue paper when Mom forgotten to close her bedroom door. Well, needless to say, we've got an earful from Mom when she got home from dinner. :P We did went to East Coast Park Last Sunday thou, here are some pictures of what we did.

1. Tried to chase the waves



2. Had a race

3. Posed for the camera

4. Gave rude stares to cats.................... and.........................

5. Chased them up the tree!!

Hmmm... I think I kinda broke my promise to look good in pictures huh? Look at those eyes of mine. :P

Secondly, Mom has been spending almost 75% of her time studying, I heard her that her papers are like a few days away, in fact, 1 of it is just tomorrow. I can't lend her my brains even when she wanted it so much, I do not wanna risk the brain cells dying at a much faster rate.

Thirdly, Mom did not bring us for outing this week! Because it's her birthday. She took a few hours out from her books and went out with some friends and relatives yesterday and today. Remember Aunty Vv? She brought us presents again, even thou it's not our birthday, I'm starting to love her already. We got a box of cookies, shaped like ginger bread man, just that, it's in the mini-est mini size you can find as a dog treat. As cute as it looks, I'm sure it's gonna taste as good.

Off to dreamland while Mom continue with her studies. I hope I'll get a good meal and a funfilled outing next week. Ciao.

Love
Sundae

5 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I am always on alert for kitties! They are so much fun to chase.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

That cat has evil eyes! I have to share my house & my hoomans with fat Flakes the cat. Yuck!

Licks
Oscar x

Fu Fu said...

Sundae, the cat looks very scary. I'm glad you chased it up the tree.
Good luck to your mom's papers

~ fufu

Herbie said...

ooohhh.... demonic cat with demonic eyes!

Sundae said...

Buster : Yea, I love chasing smaller animals, but i never mean any harm, just wanna give them some licks

Oscar : Have ya tasted cat's poo before?

Fufu : Yea, that's a evil looking cat, I have to chase it away before it starts to chase your cousins. Heh.

Herbie : Yes, demonic cat, we stared at each other for about 2 mins, and I sorta stoned there, I guess I was hypnotised!