Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bad bad bad....

Mama was busy with the PC show held at Suntec Convention Hall from last Thursday to Sunday, so busy that she couldn't afford the time to even feed and walk me! *grumbles* And so, I made her so guilty by putting this picture secretly on her handphone's display.

Why aren't you home????????????


She gave in on the second day and promised that she'll buy me stuffs and bring me out on tuesday.

And so I waited.... and waited.....

Why are the days passing so slowly?



And when Tuesday Finally came, I was ubber excited! Mom first brought me to Rio's place, before heading down to one of the pet store nearby to purchase my car seat harness, for safety measures as Mom finds it distracting to have me walking up and down, left and right while she's driving. Got there, and there were not 1 that was for my size. *grumbles* So Mom placed an order with the lady boss and we all headed back into the car.

So mama, where are you taking me?



Are we there yet?



Seems like Mom took the wrong turn again! Sigh! As always...




Soon after, We arrived at the place Mom always wanted to bring me. Bishan Park!
*Zoommmmm*


Awesome greenery!
*dum*dee*dee*dum*


As we walked, we cae to the Dog Run and there was a Golden Retriever in there. Due to my defeniveness nature, Mom allowed me to sniff the GR from the fence instead of ltting me in right away. Only when I showed no signs of defensiveness, Mom allowed us into the Dog Run.

*sniff*sniff* Friendly ok?



Here's me training Mom's sister and cousins to fly me the frisbee! Anyone needs a trainer? :P


And ya, I met Herbie, Helios there too! And the GR that I sniffed through the fence is actually Baileys. Here's a picture of Cousin Chloe, Helios and Baileys.


Something really bad happened when we came back to the Park the 2nd time after going to pick up Mom's friend.

A cairn terrier was barking his head off while we were approaching. With his owner standing by, just watching.

Mom led me through the first the gate, off leashed me and opened the 2nd gate which led into the Dog Run. Within a span of 5secs or so, Mom heard a fight going on behind her, involving the Cairn Terrier and me. Mom quickly, but calmly came over to make attempts to separate the 2 of us, so did the other lady. Failing to, the ther lady HAMMERED her palm down onto my back when I finally got he strength to overcome that overweight little bugger! Leaving Mom stunned!

[mom:I was damn pissed with what the owner of the cairn terrier did. There wasn't a need to hit any of the dog in such situation, it might even cause the dog to inflict even more pain to the other dog while stll in the fight. After that incident, we moved away from the gang of dogs. And Sundae got really defensive at any dog that came too close she even charged at my friend's 2 other dogs! Months of hard work went down the drain just because someone who couldn't be bothered to control her dog's barking.]

3 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, what a horrible way for a fun day out to end. Now I know why mum keeps e on my lead when I want to go off and play with dogs we don't know. Some hoomans are stoopid!


Licks
Oscar x

Scruffy said...

Hi Sundae

Just came across your blog and I am appalled by what happened to you. Hope you weren't too badly hurt.

I am also a Cairn Terrier and we are not all like that.

The Mighty Scruff

Ben & Darling said...

Oh Sundae...I want a happy ending....it was a fun outing at first.I hope you are ok Sundae.