Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm sick! Mom too, kinda

I've been sick.


Vomited the whole of Thursday, rejected food on Friday and Saturday. Started taking plain chicken porridge on Sunday. Then on Monday, Mom gave me an hard boiled egg, I left the egg white alone and Mom thought nothing about it [I'm a very greedy dog, seldom reject any kinda food offered] as she was rushing for her paper. When she came home that evening, the maid told her I vomited twice, and had passed out stinky watery stool, twice too.


Worried about my condition, which was like on a roller coaster ride, Mom made an appointment with Dr Robin Aw at Pet Clinic this afternoon.


So off we went to the vet, I had to be in te crate because the maid had a hard time removing my fur off the seats and mats the last few times she cleaned the car. :P


Are we there yet?


As Dr Aw went for a house call, he was late for my appointment, and so I sat and waited patiently, hoping that he drags it as long as he can.

Please please please don't come back so fast




But no! My prayer didn't work, instead, Mom's worked. And so, after waiting for about 15mins, I was the first to go in.

Getting ready for the JAB.




The needle pierced through my skin and the alcohol stung my skin! This is what I looked like:

When I came out of the consultation room. I was shivering so much that my legs were practically knocking onto one another.




On the way home




And at home




To tell the truth, I was really really really hungry after not being able to down my food for the past 4 days, but whenever Mom offered me something delicious out from her food bowl, I'll take a sniff and then give her a digusted face and walk away. What's wrong with my nose?!!

I hope this doesn't go on, because now I've shrunked to the size of a 6 months old JRT puppy. I need my figure back!!


Mom's sick too. She went to this funfair located at Bishan, and got home feeling dizzy after a few rides, and the best thing was, she went there with a filled stomach.

Euro Fun Park



The Euro Wheel




I wanted to follow, even sneaked out of the gate quietly when all of them were putting on their footwear, but I still got found out and was asked to stay at home to recuperate. Arghz!

Till I'm well again.

Love,
Sundae

[mom:The vet said she had not contracted viral infection, nor was she running a fever, no blockage either as she was still passing out stool, might have eaten something wrong, will be monitoring for 5 more days to see her condition improves, if not, more tests.]

5 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh Sundae, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. I hope your mum can find some really tasty food to tempt you abd you feel perkier soon.

Licks
Oscar x

Scruffy said...

Oh dear Sundae

Have you been eating too much ice cream sundae? Hee! Hee! Hope you feel better soon.

The Mighty Scruff

PS : Aren't vets just horrible?

Joey said...

You look so manja in your mum's arm! sooo sweet. think i may be falling in love with you :)
get well soon, beautiful!

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Sundae,

Hope you're feeling better man!!!! Nothing worse than not being able to eat...

Love,
Bogart

Ben & Darling said...

Get weel soon Sundae & your mommy.