Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rough or Gentle Me?

I was presented with a Zuke's Ridge dental bone this afternoon, it came together as a free gift when Mom bought a pack of Azmira from Petgamart.




The bone smell really nice! It's the Fresh breathe with Carrot formula. Here's me savouring it!

*Gnaw*



*Roar*



*Chomp*



"SSSSTTTTTOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!" Said Mom!

Wassup Mom?


Too rough? Not lady like? =.="" I'm a terrier for goodness sake!


"Unless you chew slowly adn gently, you'll shall not continue chewing!" Said the EVIL Mom!

So I tried my best to chew gently by nibbling..


and taking really really small bites..



So Mom, can you leave me alone now?




Till she leaves me alone.
ChoCoLicks
Sundae

2 comments:

Ume said...

i dun think there's anythg wrong with how u were chewing the yummy bone, Sundae!

btw, did u lose wt?

Ben & Darling said...

Sundae, the bone is too big for you!!! mayb you should send it over & I settle for you. wahahhaa