Monday, July 30, 2007

Monkeys!

After consecutive days of rain here in Singapore, it was finally clear and bright yesterday. Mom took the opportunity to bring me to MacRitchie Reserviour for a good walk.

It was rather cooling and Mom felt lazy, so she took photos while she got her sister to hold my leash instead.

*pull....pull*



Mom's so lazy that she's lagging so far behind, I had to make so many stopover just to wait for her to catch up. Anyone knows if there's cure for the disease?



I remember chasing monkeys when I was here the last time. Where are they now?



*Come out come out wherever you are*



This is no Monkey!




We continued walking,before these appeared!




Mom got really close to them just to get this shot.



But I could only get this close to them.




Guess what that woman did to me after we got home? Yea, shower! Now I'm plotting whether to pee on her bed or to extort some treats from the stash.


ChocoLicks,
Sundae

6 comments:

Juno said...

Sundae, I am very impressed!! Can you get to know monkeys? I'd love to meet them!! I love their picture. :)

Momo xoxo

Ben & Darling said...

Both, pee st her bed first then go for the treats!!

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Sundae!

Looks like you had funs. Hmmm...have never seen any monkeys around where I live. If I see them, I'm sure to bark my head off...hiak...hiak..

Wet licks

Chilli

Ume said...

hmmm... i say treats 1st then pee pee on bed! keke...

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u got such a close contact wit d monkeys...n it seems like they dun really afraid of u...but wait till u gv them a good chase, bet they'll panic

Juno said...

Hi Sundae, just wonder how you're doing. It's very hot here. Hope you're having a nice day. :)

Momo xoxo