Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Met some Dloggers!

It's been so rainy here again over at Singapore. There's nothing much to do until Mom realised she had to stock up my kibbles, so off we went to the east, to U Petgamart.




Loooooooooooooooooooook....... at the wide range of foodie goodies available here!! Mama, can I buy everything?[mom: *kok your head*]




This smells delicious...



I like this lady, she kept offering me treats which I helped myself to, she also mentioned that I'm a cutie! Teeheehee..


See the white bag beside me? Mama bought me a packet of the Natural Balance Duck and Potato biscuit as well!




Thennnnnn........ I spotted a sleeping Giant!


It's a Great Dane. His name is "Ah Dai".



After our purchase, we pop over to Pet Movers' Dog Run. It was a smelly place, we left after taking a few pictures.


The Guarddog for Pet Movers. Doesnt look very friendly, better keep my distance.


Some of the homeless dogs over at the other side, Animal Lovers League. Anyone out there willing to give them a home?





While on the way home, I was feeling restless, and so guess where Mama brought me? To Bishan Park!

*sniff*sniff* Good spot to..........




ROLL!!!



And guess which handsomeS caught my attention?





1. Joey! with his bag of balls.


2. Jack!


3. Helios!


And 4. Herbie! I hope he's feeling fine. ^kisses^




Till the next outing!
ChocoLicks,
Sundae

1 comment:

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Sundae!

When did you go U-Petgamart? Was it on a weekend? I was there last week and I got attacked by a JRT. No good... and on top of that, it was raining so no swim swim for me.

You look like you had fun at the store. Your mama didnt throw you into the pool this time. She must have learnt her lesson.

Have a good week ahead!

Wet licks

Chilli

p(ee)s...see you at the chat :)