Sunday, December 10, 2006

Fort Canning Park

This evening, Mom and Aunty J decided to walk us at Fort Canning Park instead of the Riverside. So off we went, exploring the area we've never been to.

Here's me, waiting patiently along the roadside for Aunty J to arrive.
After a 10 minutes wait, Aunty J finally arrived! Yippee!! Here's me, viewing out from the Ferrari, the humans like to call it the 'Fur-Lorry'.
Upon reaching, we were so excited that we walked so fast that the humans had a hard time catching up, especially when climbing up the flight of stairs.

These are my brothers, and good friends. Their cutie backside view.
Their mutant looks. From left to right, Jovi, Chino and Oscar.

Jovi and I had the priviledge to go off leashed as we're the more disciplined ones [Wah Sundae! You're very BHB leh. How many times you ran off in search of a cat?], ok, I admit, I did pretend not to hear Mom calling, that's only because she kept threatening me that she'll leash me up! *hurmpf*

Jovi, Enjoying the vast greenery. Look how happy he was! :D

Me walking happily and freely. Heh heh! Aunty J said i looked like a rabbit, hopping around happily.

After exploring part of the park, we came to a large field, good for us to run around and play, but it'll be PERFECT if there are monkeys for us to chase, just like MacRitchie Reservior. Do blame Mom on the bad quality pics!! Making all of us look so bad.

Jovi trying to initiate play with Jordan.


The boys checking out the grassland.

Jordan running back towards Mom, see how he shuts his eyes? The flash is too bright Mom!!


Chino and I, running back to Mom at the mention of "Mum-Mum" [food].


We then headed to Havelock road after about 1.5hrs of hike, let the human fill their stomach before dragging them for another 30mins walk at the mini 1 lane park nearby. Boy did we had fun!


Many a times I tried disobeying Mom's recall in order to get more treats as she tends to give me one when I obey after disobeying. Heh! We dogs do have a way with humans don't we? After a few rounds of the trick, I decided to heel, off leashed! and look up to Mom every 5 seconds, she kept praising me and me treating me until Aunty J told Mom that she was giving in too much! Drats! Mom decided to stopped poping treats into my mouth as she also thinks that I was manupilating her! How complicated can the minds of human get.


Signing off to dreamland now. Tata for now!

6 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun! I like to hang my head out of the window when we're in the car -- getting some "aire"...

Love,
Bogart

Boo Boo said...

The parks looks so much fun ... I have never been there before ... ok, well once, but i didnt enjoy it ... the human when there for some concerts and the music was blasting away ... not good for old ppl like me ... hmmmm

Sundae said...

Hi Bogart, indeed I had fun, as it's been a while since I get to go for an outing due to the rainy season. I love the wind brushing against my face too. :D

BooBoo, you should really visit again some time, it was really quiet when I was there, except a cat or two which Mom detest seeing, not because she doesnt like them, but because she doesnt like me chasing after them. :P

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshade said...

Hey that looks like soooo much fun, as much fun as I have here. I would still like you to come over tho... I love new friends..

OH and delete that "Justin"'s comments and DON'T open his links, it will mess up your computer like it did so many others!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sundae said...

Hi Sunshade,

I would lurrrrrrrrrveeeeee to go over, the sun, the sea, and the animals.. buddd... ya know..sigh.

I opened the link, nothing happened, just his post about him feeding his dogs. Shall not open it the next time round. Thanks for the tip.

Love
Sundae