Saturday, December 2, 2006

Introduction

Hiya my pals!!

Finally got to lay my hands, erm, PAWS on Mom's laptop, gotta thank her new school for this as I would be able to blog when she's in school. You see, the new school does not require her to bring it along with her when she go for lectures.

Let me introduce myself for those that does not really know me. As you can see, I am a Jack Russell Terrier (more like a Jack Russell TERROR!!) and I love playing frisbee, I love going for outings too.


I love my Mom LOADS and when she is not home, you can often find me in her bedroom, sleeping on her pillow! *hiak*hiak* (Maybe that explains the pimples. Grrr) I love food, walks and of cause my lil brother Jordan the Mini Schnauzer, but at times, I detest him Acting all so cute and winning over praises and cuddles that would be mine if he had not existed!

Just look at him, acting cute, and my Disgusted face. :P
But of course, I like him better than Paris, the black cocker spaniel Mom once had, and that is why I only scolds Jordan, never fight him.

Gonna stop typing now, Mom's itching to check out forums.

Tata for now.

Btw, those words in red are Mom's. Do pardon her if she interrupts, gotta teach her some manners soon. *evil laughs*









3 comments:

Myeo said...

Hey Sundae
Nice to know u. Hope to find out more abt you. Hehe u really look disgusted with your brother but he is a cute boy.
Love
Boy n Baby

Sundae said...

Hi super boy & baby-licious.

Thanks for poping by.

Yea, I'm kinda disgusted at him at times. But i do[depending on my mood] love him too.

T-man Angel said...

Jordan has a really cute smile. He reminds me of my Uncle Sammi, but my uncle never smiles.