Sunday, December 3, 2006

A Lazy Sunday

After all the workout yesterday, Mom decides to make us stay at home. She thinks that we looked tired, but I guess it's her that wants to laze at home. Well, guess we'll just have to accept our fate.

Let me share with you what Mom does on a regular basis, I do not like her doing it, but since she's doing it for more allowances for me to spend, I'll just have to accomodate . Here are some hints, try and see if you'll get it right.

They aren't really my friends, that's because I see them once in a while, some, once only.

This English Cocker Spaniel here is Ziggy. He's a real charming man! Mom likes him most as he never gives her problems. He's coming over again on Chinese New Year 2007.

This American Cocker Spaniel here is Snowy. He's a lil Sissy, and he gives and is still giving Mom the most headaches!

Next here is Bonzo! The suspected PRT mixed. He's a darling, except that he loves chewing on things.
Lastly, here's Magic, the abandoned JRT. He was found at the void deck, tied to a pole with a rafia string.


There are many more dogs who had visited, but Mom doesn't have all their pictures. So by now, you should know that she's a dogsitter yea?

Enough of my Hi-Bye friends, now allow me to introduce you my best buddies!!

From left to right, there's Me, Jovi the Jrt, Oscar the Jrt in Silky skin and Chino the Jrt.


More pictures of us...

Look at all the incorrect ears. :X Mom says we take after one another.

Even Jordan has incorrect ears too.


Oscar is missing from the last picture, that's because we're in a game of football! Yes, JRTs VS Humans, and oscar does not like playing football.

Signing off for dinner now.

Lotsa Licks
Sundae



2 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Did you guys win the game?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sundae said...

Of course we did! We have better stamina than those human who sit and eat everyday.

HAHAHAHA.