Sunday, December 3, 2006

A Rare Trip

It's been a while since Mom brought us out for fun. Usually we'll head to West Coast Dog Run on Saturday evenings, but today, Mom brought us to Petamart @ Pasir Ris since she had a vehicle. She signed up for the membership few months back, which would entitle us to use the pool facilities. Mom was glad that is a shower point for the dogs, BUT neither me nor Jordan was happy about it.

Here are some pictures to share. (Warning, image intensive)



This is Mom, throwing me into the waters! (Excuse me!! I certainly did not THROW)


This is me swimming. For the countless time Mom, I DO NOT LIKE TO SWIM!!
Trying my best to keep paddling. Can't Mom just sympathize me with those pitiful eyes?
*Evil laughter* This is Jordan. He also got dumped into the pool by Mom. *paddle*paddle*
I want to come outttttttttttt.............

Finally, stand on ground. *shake*shake*shake it all off*

My lil brother is such a disgrace. He goes round getting to know any dogs, can't he have some, errmm... what's that word? Oh well, nevermind.




Yea, I only befriend those that does not look intimidating, even so, I'm very wary about them. Call me a coward, but I ain't gonna risk repeating history which would leave me traumatised once again.

As it was getting dark, Mom brought us to the shower point and got us rinsed! ARGH!! Here's Jordan and me, getting dry.


We had a good time and I was dead tired on the way back home. But the Ku-ku Boy, well that's what Mom calls him, is still active! He deserved that scolding that followed for disturbing my sleep.

That's all for today. Mom's turning in, so am I !!

Loads of licks



3 comments:

Sundae said...

Hi Butchy and Snickers. :D

I would say that having a shower isn't as torturing as going for a swim. Wonder why these humans likes to see us swim so much.

Hehehe, sure you can add me in your blog! I'll add yours too.


Lots of Licks!!
Sundae

Sunshade said...

You are such a good swimmer Sundae!! but I"m with you, your mom definitely looked like she threw you in there, you should have kicked her in the pool too!!

ps. I love your name, tis looks so similar to mine LOL

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sundae said...

Yea, she DID throw me intothe waters. I did think about pushing her in, but whenever I get near, she tried to catch me, to throw me into the pool again!

I'll get my revenge soon. Muahahaha...