Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Usual Walk - The Carpark

I have been going to the same carpark almost every evening, since Mom shifted here 3years ago. It's a huge carpark, and behind it, links to a mini park cum workout station for the human. I never get bored, even it may be a 10 min short walk on days when Mom's busy.

Jordan running off-leashed in the carpark. The Kuku-boy.
Me on a bench in the park behind the carpark. Say I'm cute... *hiak*hiak*

Jordan again, at the workout station.

Jordan is allowed to go off leashed when we are at the corridor, reason being, he doesnt know how to go up/down the flight of stairs! WHAHAHA.. But, this gave him a benefit, Mom allows him to run upand down the corridor and saying hi to all the neighbours while I don't get the chance! How Bias! Mom don't believe that my recall is almost 100% successful. *pouts* (You broke my trust the day you ran downstairs :P)

Me scolding Jordan when he came back while I was made to sit and stay during his greetin session.



5 comments:

Boo Boo said...

I cant see your pics !! .... or is it i getting old .... cant see clearly, **rub eyes***

Sundae said...

oh dear, i think there's something wrong with blogger? cos i still can see from here.

Sunshade said...

Blogger has been acting up ALL WEEK in different ways, it freezes up people's screens, won't post pictures, links don't show up, and ATE MY COMMENTS!!!!

Thank doG I can still see the cute pictures of you and the Ku-Ku boy!!

ps. come over here anytime, I'll take you to do terrier things....hehe...shhhh... dont' tell your mom.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sundae said...

Hi Butchy and Snickers,

Yes, I love my walks, anywhere anytime! :)

Sunshade, you're right, I couldnt log on last night, it gave me a "no page to display" screen, for a moment i thought Mom did not pay her internet bills again. :P

How I wish i can go over to your side, things seems so much fun over there, maybe i can try to matchmake Mom to a caucasian? and so we all can migrate?

Haha!

Sunshade said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA I like your way of thinking there Sundae!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade