Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How Christmas was spent

*sulks*

We spend Christmas and Christmas Eve all alone at home, whereas Mom had a good time at a carnival and over at AuntyV's house for food and gifts.

No doubt she brought us to a doggy buffet on a petshop's opening and to the West Coast Dog Run on the 23rd Dec, I am still angry with her. For the last 2 days, I slept on Jordan's pillow bed than beside Mom. Jordan and I even poo-ed in the living room although the pee pad was clearly clean, Mom soon realised her neglience towards us and made it up to us by giving us a Xmas meal. It ain't as good as last year's stew, but it sure is good enough than plain ol' kibbles!

There, we had, human Blueberry muffin, Natural Balance Lamb and Turkey ham roll, doggy fries, Milk biscuit and a scoop of kibbles.

Once we had our fill, Mom went about getting her things packed as she just came home from AuntyV's house. We thought that the meal was all we were gonna have, but.............. she brought out a bag, containing some stuffs, once she put it on the floor, I dug into the bags and what I found are plush toys, balls, flying disc and a packet of treats! Those are the presents for this year. Hees.


We were made to choose only 1 item each apart from the flying disc and the packet of treats, see how stingy Mom is, the next on the line would be the soft ball! See how the Kuku-boy wanted to snatch the ball away from me? First he gotta share my presents this year, now he wants my ball?! No way! He got a scolding right after Mom caught this shot.


That silly boy immediately went for the Blue Hippo right after the scolding, acting as if nothing had happend. Gheesh.

I would say Mom redeemed herself by 70%. She'll be totally forgiven IF she does the same on New Year day. :P

Lotsa Love,
Sundae

2 comments:

Sunshade said...

WOW!! All that pressies?? I guess it was worth it staying home when you get all those pressies right??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sundae said...

Yeap,

But the thing is we only get to choose 1 each until the old ones starts to show signs of tearing. Haha. I'm gonna try my utmost when playing with the toys. Heheh.